Yes, Shopo is an open platform but will be vigilant in terms of listing quality that goes live on it. We do a manual check of your listings before exposing them to buyers and reject the ones that doesn't match with our guidelines.
Your product got rejected? There are multiple reasons for listing rejection on Shopo, like:
- Price is unusual/high
- Price can not be 0
- Replica/1st Copy product
- Title with weird characters
- Description with weird characters
- Violating Terms of Service
- Banned/Offensive Product
- Product Image and Title doesn't match
- Unclear product image
- Doesn't look like a product
- Others (hope you don't let us use this)
To avoid falling under any of the above parameters, please consider to follow the below guidelines:
- Take a sharp picture of your product
- Focus should be right and take a bright image
- Avoid multiple products in single image
- Avoid uploading random pictures
- It carries a 40 character limit.Make use of it and mention your product name clearly.
- Avoid random characters in the title and make it readable.
- If you have reference SKU codes, consider attaching them in the Title for ease of access
- Avoid pricing your product at Rs 0. Come on! We know you want money too like everyone.
- Avoid over pricing your product beyond skylines. A cotton kurti at 1 lac rupees? Not happening!
- Make use of MRP field along with Selling price field to showcase the discount you are giving
Shopo is for New, Almost Used, Used products. Hence, know the condition of your product and select the appropriate product condition while listing
Description is what your buyer looks for, once he likes your product image. Detail about your product in terms of its Size, Variants (Color, size) and other specifications to keep him well informed about your product.
Less confused buyer is more likely to buy your product immediately.
Adhere by our Terms & Conditions in the attachment.