Adding shop policies is very simple
Lets get started :-
- Go to Menu Tab on the Right of the top Navigation Bar on your Page.
- Click on Manage Shop
- You will see Four Options ,out of which choose Shop Policies .
- Once you click their , You will see
- Handling time - Handling time tells the Buyer in what duration you can deliver the Product, So choose Accordingly .
- Recommended Time :- 1-2 Business Days / Same day shipping Because then the Buyer would be More Interested to Purchase Products from You as you can deliver faster than other vendors.
- Payment & Delivery Policy : Mention your policy Policy.
- For Example :- “We ship across India” or buyer can expect better deliveries if they pay online , or " Free shipping on all orders above Rs 1000 , Clearer Policy Enables transparency between Buyer & Seller .
Refund & Exchange Policy :-
Add your Return & Exchange Policy,For Example:- Return accepted in case of damaged product with 7 days of Receiving the product or 15 days return policy.
Click Done & Policies are added
Also, We recommend buyers read the shop policies of a shop while making a purchase, so it is important we have filled in all relevant details. :).