What is 'Shopo Guarantee'
- The money is withheld until the product is delivered by the seller and buyer confirms receipt of the order
- Applicable on selected products showing 'Shopo Guarantee' message
- Applicable only for online paid orders using Freecharge with order amount not exceeding Rs 2000
Shopo Guarantee Period
- It is applicable for Shipping handling time committed by the seller + expected delivery time (~2 weeks) + 2 days
- Buyers need to confirm the product arrival by marking "I Got The Product" within Shopo Guarantee period or raise the dispute about undelivered product over email at email@example.com. Please note Shopo Guarantee period cannot exceed 30 working days from order placement date
- We will notify you once product is delivered according to the courier company. In case the product is not delivered to you, please raise the dispute in 2 days from receiving our notification.
What is not covered?
- Product delivered but not happy with quality/product
- Product not delivered because of buyer fault (delivery refused by buyer, buyer address wrong, buyer not present in the address etc.)
- Cancellation request after product shipped
- Product without the Shopo Guarantee' seal
Do’s and Don’ts For Buyers
- Buyers should chat with the seller and clarify all queries related to product and delivery
- Buyers should take a look at the shop policies to understand how the shop processes payment & delivery. Buyer’s dispute will not be accepted if they claim to have not seen shop policies or handling time
- Buyer should keep all communication with seller on Shopo chat itself
- Any dispute requests will not be entertained post expiry of Shopo Guarantee period and payment will be transferred to the seller
- How can I raise the dispute?
- Buyers can mail Shopo support at firstname.lastname@example.org and raise the dispute about non-receipt of order
How will Shopo resolve the dispute?
- Shopo will coordinate with seller and give 3 days to seller to either accept or reject the claim.
- If seller accepts the claim, payment to be released to the customer with no questions asked
- If seller rejects the claim, seller needs to submit valid proofs
- Shopo will then verify the proofs submitted by seller and accordingly take action within 5 working days of dispute raised date.