Hope you are supporting COD on Shopo already.If not yet, you can safely consider to Switch On COD under your account and then read on.
Planning to Ship COD orders? Only few courier partners out there in your city might be supportive. What if their prices are high or they aren't ready for the small sized orders you have? Sounds like one of your problems in shipping! Lets think more conventional.
Ever thought of using India Post for delivering your COD orders! Wondering how? Below are the quick details.
- Pack your product with sturdy material
- Carry it and go to your nearby Post Office
- Ask for the VPP form (Value Payable Post) and fill it
- Fill the amount that needs to be collected from buyer, in the first section:
- For this, please know the shipping charges from Post Office basing on the weight of the package
- Discuss with your buyer if he is okay to pay some part of shipping. If yes,include the respective price in the final amount that should be collected from the buyer
- Fill your address in the first section
- Fill buyer's address (delivery address) in the last section
- Pay the respective shipping amount in the Post Office and submit the product
- You shall get a tracking id for this shipment from Post Office staff
- Share that tracking id with the buyer on Shopo app, after clicking on SHIP NOW
- Once the product gets delivered to the buyer, the money will be collected from him
- It shall come to you via Money Order with an acknowledgement receipt for your signature
- If the product isn't delivered to the buyer, it shall be returned to your address