- On the Home Page view, click on the floating + icon. This will give you two options: Add Post and Add Product. Tap or click on Add Post to get to the New Post screen. You can also add a post from your own shop screen.
- We suggest clicking on the What is a post tab on the bottom left of your page before composing your post for useful tips on effective storytelling.
- Once you’ve read the tips, return to the New Post view to write about a new product or collection you added, a landmark you touched, or simply talk about your shop. The text should be informative, specific and attractive to the buyer. For instance, instead of writing “Here are some wonderful new products I added on Shopo,” say something like “Blue pottery never goes out of style. Check out our collection of timeless must-have artefacts on Shopo.” The line “Blue pottery never goes out of style” is far more effective than “wonderful new products” and grabs the attention of potential buyers.
- Tap on Add Photo to upload a cover image, which could be a collage of your latest products, a banner for a weekend sale or festive discount.
- Now click on Add Products to upload relevant products from your shop. Although this is optional, we highly recommend it because it helps paint a more cohesive, rich picture of your brand for the buyer.
- Click on Post to publish to your feed. All your followers on Shopo can now see and comment on your feed. Make sure you reach out to those who comment on your post to build your network.
- Last, but by no means the least, share your post on social media through clicking on Share. Shopo lets you share across all the major platforms, as you can see on your screen, so utilise this feature to tell your story to a wider audience.
Have more questions? Submit a request