All purchases made via Online Payment are covered under Shopo Buyer Guarantee. Buyer guarantee covers purchases upto a maximum limit of Rs. 2000
What is 'Buyer Protection'
- The money is withheld until the product is delivered by the seller and buyer does not raise any dispute within the Guarantee period of 3 days
- Applicable on selected products showing 'Buyer Protection' icon.
<Image – Buyer Protection>
- Applicable only for orders made via Online Payment using Freecharge
Buyer Protection Period
- Buyer has to raise dispute within 3 days from receipt of product
- Buyer needs to raise the dispute about undelivered product over email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will notify you once product is delivered based on update from the courier company. In case the product is not delivered to you, please raise the dispute in 3 days from receiving our notification.
What is not covered?
- Product delivered but not happy with quality/product
- Product not delivered because of buyer fault (incorrect address, refusal to accept delivery)
- Cancellation request after product shipped
- Product without the 'Buyer protection' seal
- How can I raise a dispute?
- Buyers can raise a ticket from ‘Orders Placed’ menu. You can help in quick resolution by sharing all the necessary details to support your claim
- Buyers can mail our Customer Support Team at email@example.com and raise the dispute about non-receipt of order
- How will Shopo resolve the dispute?
- Shopo will coordinate with seller and give the seller 3 days to either accept or reject the claim
- If seller accepts the claim, payment will be released to the customer
- If seller rejects the claim, it would need to be backed by submission of valid proofs
- Our Customer Support Team will verify the proofs submitted by seller and decide action within 5 working days of complaint being raised by buyer
Please note, if the seller fails to revert within 3 working days of complaint date, Shopo will cancel the order and refund the buyer.