Shopo is a platform for sellers to independently run their own shops. This means that each seller is responsible for their own policy regarding refunds/returns. Individual policies will vary from shop to shop.
1. Before purchasing, it is best to get familiar with the shop’s policy to check it's return/refunds. You can view this information by clicking the Policies link from the product page or from the Shop profile.
Returning an Item
It’s important to have a return agreement with the seller before you ship an item back. This means you’ll want to ensure that you have the following:
- Confirmation from the seller via chat that they’ll accept the return
- A return shipping address provided by the seller
- The timeframe in which the seller expects to receive the returned item
- An agreement determining which party is responsible for the cost of return shipping (the buyer or the seller)
We also recommend holding on to all records of return shipment (like tracking information or a postal receipt) in case further action is required.