Get your orders only from cities which are serviced by your delivery partners
At times, you might be getting orders from cities/areas which are not serviced by the delivery partners you have tied up with. Because of non-serviceability in such areas, you are compelled to cancel such orders affecting the buyer’s experience and leaving a negative impact
New Feature: Shopo has now integrated with multiple courier providers to check availability of your products for various pincodes. With this new feature launched in app, it is now possible to get orders only from those pin codes which are serviceable by your courier partners thus avoiding the unnecessary cancellations.
Steps to activate this functionality:
- Visit Profile => Manage Shop => Delivery Setting => Where do you want to Support delivery
- Select “Based on Courier Partner” option and choose all the Courier partners which you Support and Click
Critical points to be kept in mind
- Please remember to select all courier partners (online only, COD only, COD and online both)
- If even one of your delivery partners is not mentioned in the list, we request you to select ALLINDIA and let us know at email@example.com about the same. We will update the list and add the name
- If you are using any aggregator, please select ALLINDIA for both the questions
- Additionally, if you want to limit COD to a smaller set of pincode list, visit Profile => Manage Shop => Payment Settings => where do you want to support COD?
Un-select courier partners which are not supporting COD and select only COD supporting courier partner from the dropdown and Click Save
When a buyer comes to your product page, we will check if one of your selected courier partners delivers to this pincode, and show your products as serviceable only there. This will help you only get orders from pincodes you can fullfil.