- If the product is covered under Buyer Guarantee
- Raise a ticket to from the ‘Contact Us’ button in the Order Summary Page
- Mention the issue – fit, color, damage etc and add any pics to support your claim
- Shopo Customer Support will contact the seller and share the complaint details. If the seller sends a replacement, we will share the tracking details else, the amount will be refunded back to you.
- If the product isn’t covered under Buyer Protection.
- Check the shop policy on returns & refunds
- If the issue with the product is covered under the shop’s policy, contact the seller through Chat and share the issue with the seller.
- The cost for returning the product is borne by the buyer or the seller as per their mutual agreement.
Please note that the sellers sets their own policies and Shopo is no way responsible for the transaction when the product isn’t covered under Buyer Guarantee